September 10th Edition
Friday, September 17th is the date for our 7th grade Social from 3:40-5:00 in the Cafeteria. Wristbands will be on sale during lunch Wednesday, Thursday and Friday for $5. Exact amounts would be very appreciated. If you would like to chaperone or volunteer please do so via the Sign Up: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20F0B4EABA92DA20-7thgrade
*please note that this is a one-time 7th grade social, as our current 7th graders were unable to experience our traditional 6th grade social last school year*
The Gifted and Talented department is accepting student nominations between September 13th and September 24th. You may pick up a form in the front office to begin the identification process for your student. Please reach out to Mr. Rodgers at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Bailey Cheerleaders made their way to the first 7A & 8A football games this week. They cheered, jumped and stunted the evening away. We are excited to be at home next week for an 8B game on Wednesday. Congratulations to our three co-captains, Kyla Lindstrom, Olivia Nanda& Carleigh Sanchez! GO BEARS!
Join us as we build the foundation for our 2022 Long-range Plan and our next bond! Featuring a community panel discussing their experiences with historic inequities in the district and how we can begin to rebuild trust.
Monday, Sept. 13 - 6–8 p.m. (English with Spanish interpretation)
Tuesday, Sept. 14 6–8 p.m. (Spanish with English interpretation)
Saturday, Sept. 18 10:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m. (English with Spanish interpretation)
All meetings will offer small group discussions facilitated in English and Spanish. Please email email@example.com or call (512) 414-9773 to request interpretation in other languages.
Click HERE to learn more about our Health and Safety Protocols. It includes information about:
- Arrival and Dismissal Procedures
- Face Coverings
- Health Screenings
- Visitors on Campus
- Outdoor Learning Environments
- Protocols for Cleaning and Disinfecting
- Physical Environment and Safety Protocols
- Family Support Line - Parents can call 512-414-9187 or send a text to 512-866-6434 Monday - Friday 7am-5pm.
- Students can report an issue via this form: https://www.austinisd.org/technology/help/student-support
- Student Support Line - call 512-414-4357
- 13- "A" Day
- 14 - "B" Day - School Picture Day through History Classes - *B-Team Football Games
- 15 - "A" Day - School Picture Day through History Classes -*A-Team Football Games
- 16 - "B" Day - *Girls Volleyball Games
- 17 - "A" Day - PTA 7th Grade Social after school
* Check the Bailey Athletic Site for time and site for games at http://baileyathletics.wixsite.com/bears
2021-2022 AISD School Calendar
Bailey Counseling Website
School Lunch Menus/Cafe Info
Bailey Athletics Website
AISD Athletics Info (Physical Forms)
Bailey PTA Facebook Page
Bailey PTA Website
School Bus Route Information
Bailey Athletic Booster Club Facebook Page
Bailey Middle School Yearbook