June 9, 2021
Austin ISD is eligible for $155 million in one-time federal funding. These funds will help us address needs caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. AISD is seeking input on how to best use these funds through the ESSER III Funds Community Survey, to be completed no later than Friday, June 18. If you have the time, please take the survey and offer your thoughts. The survey takes 10-15 minutes.
There will also be two virtual community meetings to collect feedback.
Supporting Student Needs: A Conversation about ESSER III Federal Funds
John Rocha, Principal
Austin ISD Technology will be hosting 3 curbside locations for the 2021 summer!
Students and staff will be able to return or exchange AISD student/staff devices and peripherals such as Chromebooks, iPads, laptops, hotspots, or chargers!
Each location will run Monday-Thursday, beginning June 7th and ending July 29th! Curbside will be closed the week of July 5th.
The locations and times are as follows:
- Andrews Elementary @ Front of Campus
6801 Northeast Dr. Austin, TX 78723
9 AM - 3 PM
- Austin High School @ Performing Arts Center Entrance
1715 W Cesar Chavez St, Austin, TX 78703
9 AM - 3 PM
- Crockett High School @ Performing Arts Center Entrance
5601 Manchaca Rd, Austin, TX 78745
1 PM - 6 PM
If you have any questions, please contact the Help Desk at 512-414-4357 (students) or 512-414-8324 (staff)!
Thank you for all your hard work this year. Have a happy, safe, and healthy summer!
* Note: Actual dates and times may vary based upon demand
Dear Bailey Middle School parent/guardian,
For students entering 7th grade for school year 2021-2022, they will need to have the Meningitis B vaccine and a booster T-dap vaccine. A copy of their immunization will need to be provided to the Health Room by August 17, 2021 to start school in the fall. You can email the updated immunization record to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your help.
Teri Grossman BSN, RN School Nurse
Click HERE to learn more about our Health and Safety Protocols. It includes information about:
- Arrival and Dismissal Procedures
- Face Coverings
- Health Screenings
- Visitors on Campus
- Outdoor Learning Environments
- Protocols for Cleaning and Disinfecting
- Physical Environment and Safety Protocols
- Family Support Line - Parents can call 512-414-9187 or send a text to 512-866-6434 Monday - Friday 7am-5pm.
- Students can report an issue via this form: https://www.austinisd.org/technology/help/student-support
- Student Support Line - call 512-414-4357
- 9-10 Bailey Transition Camp for Incoming 6th Graders
2020-2021 AISD School Calendar
Bailey Counseling Website
School Lunch Menus/Cafe Info
Bailey Athletics Website
AISD Athletics Info (Physical Forms)
Bailey PTA Facebook Page
Bailey PTA Website
School Bus Route Information
Bailey Athletic Booster Club Facebook Page
Bailey Middle School Yearbook