- When a child is absent, please send a parent or doctor’s note the day the child returns.
- Phone calls are not required to report an absence
- After 2 days, notes will not be accepted.
All notes are to be turned in to the office before the beginning of the day and must include:
- Student's full name
- Date of absence
- Reason for absence
- A doctor’s note is required if your child is absent more than 3 consecutive days
Students must take their note to the office, not to their teachers.
- If a student arrives at school between 8:25a.m and 8:40a.m, they must report to 1st period and will be considered tardy.
- If a student arrives after 8:40a.m, they must report to the front office with a parent note to receive a permit to class.
- If a student is more than 20 minutes late to any class it is considered an absence.
If a parent has a scheduled a medical appointment, please have the student bring their note to the office before 8:15a.m on the day of the appointment.
- The student will receive a pink slip to be dismissed early from class.
- A parent / guardian will need to come into the school to pick up the student.
- Upon their return, parents or guardians do not need to come into the school to drop off the student.
- Ask your child's doctor for a 'Return to School' note after their appointment.
Change of Address
If your address changes, please advise the Registrar with a copy of a utility bill as proof of your new address.