For the 2019-20 school year, AISD Food Services is continuing to use SchoolCafé. Parents and Guardians are able to:
- Make Payments to Your Student's Cafeteria Account
- View Purchase History
- Receive Low Balance Alerts
- View Cafeteria Menus & Nutrition
- Apply for free & reduced meal benefits
How can parents and guardians access their child’s meal account for the 2018-19 school year?
- To view balances or add money to a meal account, a SchoolCafé account must be created by visiting www.schoolcafe.com.
- The SchoolCafé mobile application can be downloaded on Apple and Android devices.
- Online payments are subject to a processing fee.
- Cash payments are accepted in the café 8 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Elementary lunch price $3.00.
- Middle and high school lunch price $3.15.
- Reduced lunch price $0.40
- Adult lunch prices $3.85.