Our 8th grade trip is a tradition at Bailey Middle School where, with the help of our PTA, we have scheduled a fun filled day trip to Austin’s Park & Pizza to celebrate the completion of middle school. The trip will take place on Monday, May 21, 2018. We will depart school at approximately 9:30am and return back to school at approximately 6:00pm. Several 8 th grade teachers will be joining us, and chaperones are welcome.
The AISD dress code still applies for this event. Students can bring extra money to purchase additional arcade cards. Closed toe shoes are needed to participate in the rock climbing wall. Students who choose not to attend this trip are required to attend school where they will follow a regular instructional day.
Registration & Payment Information
Cost - $ 40.00 - Cost includes Transportation, Admission, Bumper Boats, Go Karts, Mini Golf, Climbing Wall, Laser Tag, Rides, Unlimited Pizza Buffet and $7.50 arcade card.
Registration forms and payments will be collected in the Big Gym from 8:00-8:15am on the following dates (all Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday):
April 17, 18 & 19 April 24, 25 & 26 May 1, 2 & 3
THE FINAL DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION IS FRIDAY, MAY 4!
Forms can also be turned in to Mrs. Karandikar in Room 501.
*** You must still turn in the paper permission form even if you pay online!! ***
Online payments can be made at https://austinisd.schoolcashonline.com (see instructions below for online payment).
2. Find the “Get started today” button to create an account
3. When your account is created, a registration confirmation will be sent to your email address
4. Once you confirm your email, you can login and register to add your student (you must have your child’s AISD
student ID # to do so)
5. Click on items tab to see choices of items to purchase (Bailey MS 8th Gr End of Year trip to Austin Park n Pizza)
6. Click each item you wish to purchase
7. Add to cart and check out
8. You will receive an email confirmation as your receipt
8th Grade End of the Year Trip – Registration Form
Any questions or concerns? Please contact Christa Yancy (parent coordinator) at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kavita Karandikar (teacher sponsor) at email@example.com or 512-841-3770 (Room 501).
Also, parent help is needed collecting the permission forms. CLICK HERE TO HELP! Thank you !